Rug Culture Return Policy
You may return your rug ordered on line within 10 days of receiving your order and you will receive the amount you paid for your rug minus a 20 O/ restocking fee and any shipping or handling charges that were charged on your order. This restocking fee can be waived if you decide to exchange your rug for one of equal or greater value. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
Steps for Returning your Order
If for any reason you wish to return your rug for a refund you need to follow these steps:
1.Contact us for a Return Authorization number (RA#) within 10 days of receiving your order. We cannot accept returns without RA #.
2. Package your order in the original packaging or equivalent packaging in order to protect the shipment.
3.Write the RA# and your contact information (Name, Address, City, State, Zip) on the outside of your package.
4. Arrange pickup by return shipper. We suggest that you add insurance to your shipment.
5.Once Rug Culture receives your return and the Rug is in same condition. Your account will be credited, allow 3-4 weeks for your account credit to show
We can waive our restocking fees if you decide to purchase another rug of equal or greater value. You must place your order at the time of requesting your RA# .
- Orders returned and received after 17 days are subject to refusal or a 35% restocking charge.
- If returned rugs are damaged or dirty by customer we have the right to refuse the return and/or charge additional fees.
- Damaged/Defective Rugs will be replaced at no cost. We MUST receive proof of damage within 3 days of delivery date.
- Rugs being returned must be received by our store within 7 days of your RA# being issued.
- Custom-made rugs, sample size rugs (2"x3" or smaller) and rug pads are not returnable or eligible for merchandise credit.
316 East Blvd, Charlotte,
Tel (980) 207-3287